Sales Account Associate Training Program
The paid Sales Account Associate Program is an Account Executive in-training role. This provides individuals interested in starting a career in sales the opportunity to complete a comprehensive training program that sets them up for success as an Account Executive.
The Sales Account Associate (SAA) position is designed for candidates with the desire and ability to excel as an advertising salesperson but lacks the experience normally required to land an Account Executive position. Each SAA works within a Hearst Television station sales department and receives intensive, hands-on training for nine to twelve months, with the goal of becoming an account executive. Each SAA learns from managers, sellers, and support staff on all aspects of being a great sales representative. If your passion is helping local businesses succeed while earning a lucrative salary, the Hearst Television Sales Account Associate is the perfect entry into the field.
- Comprehensive 9-12 month training, with ongoing career development and opportunities through the local Hearst Television station
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques
- Train with top sales producers
- Learn software skills such as WideOrbit Traffic and Media Sales, Media Monitors, Matrix, and other sales platforms
- Learn and work with Nielsen research data
- Roleplay and practice presentations regularly